Wednesday 21 March 2007

Time


Today is March 21st, nearly 1 month since I left to go to Austria, and everything seems to have gone to pot since then.

I was blogging every day for over a month before I went to Austria. Since I have returned I seem to have lost momentum and time seems to have flown by even quicker.
There was a website I found by chance a few years ago called, ‘Acceleration of Time.’ I can quite well believe it! I have often thought for a long time that 24 hours is no longer 24 hours. It is more like 12 hours! The trouble is I can no longer find the website, so if anyone knows anything drop me a comment and web address please!

OK, I have a few ideas and I think my blog needs sorting out. I am going to do three different blogs so that I can keep my writing in some kind of order!
I started with a blog about me and my different views and experiences on everything spiritual. I have by no means finished this section because I have a lot of unusual and exciting experiences and philosophies to share.

Another passion that has recently resurfaced is the environment. My main motive is to introduce people to Freedom Fuels International. This innovative self-made company produce a product to reduce emissions and increase MPG on cars. The company has boomed and they are currently operating in 165 countries.
If anyone fancies taking a look then log onto www.aceuwin.myffi.biz If you feel you are a consumer with a conscience and want to protect the world for future generations then this is one for you!
Austria being the fantastic place it is, will also feature prominently in this blog1

My other passion is God! Or anything spiritual. It is going to be slightly different from my initial blog because it will be geared around the Catholic Church.
My friend Sarah who is also, my business partner went mad when I mentioned the Catholic Church.
Fair enough, they have a lot to answer for. Corruption, rape, pillage, greed, domination,control, lies etc!
However, everyone has an opportunity to repent and change!

There are many things I am not sure about and do not agree with. I have never been one for following the crowd. The reason I came back to the Church was I had a good friend who is Catholic and who kept on asking me to meet her there. Therefore, I went! It was as simple as that.
It was also an ideal opportunity to introduce my son Joshua to a sense of community. They do cater for kids and I felt it was a good thing to do for him.

As I am also into exploring many things, I felt it time to go back to the Church and question certain views and rituals. I have started going up to see our priest, a great man who has an open mind. Unlike the priests that I knew as a child Father Ian will listen and discuss issues that I know were once never mentioned or spoken about. So that cannot be bad can it?
A step in the right direction… All this can be read in my Blog for God!

Yesterday was my birthday, the last day of Pisces. I have a Sagittarius rising and a Pisces moon and yes, my feet are not often on the floor.
I am not going to do much more because basically I have just drunk half a bottle of wine with a friend. She came round to wish me well and now I am feeling the effects of the alcohol.
So I am going to bed, happy in the knowledge that tomorrow is another possible blogging day!

No comments: