Friday 19 January 2007

Human Relationships always amaze me...Big Brother,

Ok, i watched 'Big Brother' tonight for the 2nd time.
I saw the first one because I was staying at a friends and she enjoys watching the human dynamics of how people react together. I would normally choose not to watch it.

I regard my time as precious and I can't think of anything worse than being drawn into the lives of strangers to wait and see, if and how they are going to react together.

Obviously if everybody was polite and got on well, there would not be any show.
So the producers of the show know and plan before hand, almost ascertaining what incidents or battles could happen between people.

Tonight I decided to tune in because of the snippets of controversy I had heard about the women in the group.

I was shocked but maybe not suprised at the bullying that went on.

After all it seems to be human nature, that like attracts like and people feel secure in groups.

So perhaps it was a predetermined outcome and I am sure certain people will feel , that they have let themselves down.

Good always wins over evil, even though there will never be darkness without the light.

Who knows, maybe India will win out in the end and in a funny sort of twist they will be the ones ruling us in the 21st century on reality T.V.

I just might tune in and see.....Big Brother, Relationships?

No comments: