Friday 9 February 2007

The Mind...Change, Interest,Self, Success, Developement?

As well as writing these blogs I am in the process of creating a new website all about changing your life. You will be able to find ideas on spiritual matters and on ways to benefit materially. Until my partner Sarah and I get to the point where the site can be accessed I am going to start writing an introduction to one of the subjects that I believe can seriously help you on your life path. It is all about the mind.

I am going to take you on a new adventure….the exploration of your mind and a hint of how your mind works….what do you think of that?

If you have interest, enthusiasm, and open-mindedness then this could be an eventful journey

It could take a while but I will try to write something every day, unless away. Then I will inform whoever happens upon my blog.

I will also continue with my other stuff, but I am sure it will all be interesting reading.

The importance of mental efficiency can give the person a great advantage over others.

When we think about it, every achievement, a fine poem, a great piece of art, a prosperous business or a remunerative invention all have their first origins in the mind.

So develop the mind and anything is possible. It is the key to every kind of success.

What do you want is really the great question of life?

Hidden within your wants is the main motive-power for your self-development.

You will gain far more than the supply of these special wants.

As you meet these wants, others will develop and so you will begin building higher and higher.

Ask yourself then what do you want?

What you want most of all will determine your whole career. It will colour your daily feelings, thoughts and actions.

You will begin to view everyone in the light of the effect they will have on this want of yours. It will fertilize your thinking and stimulate new ideas and self-confidence will develop. All your activities will be directed to that certain goal and it will shape your life’s achievements.

WHAT YOU WANT BADLY YOU WILL GO AFTER… .....Change, Developement, Interest,

Mind training, Self, Success, Wants?

..

No comments: